There were six tutorials in this year’s ISMIR.
Morning Tutorials (10am – 1pm)
- T1: Jazz solo analysis between music information retrieval, music psychology, and jazz research (Schapiro Center, Room 750)
- T2: Music Information Retrieval: Overview, Recent Developments and Future Challenges (Northwest Corner Building, Room 501)
- T3: Why is studio production interesting? (Northwest Corner Building, Room 602)
Afternoon Tutorials (2pm – 5pm)
- T4: Introduction to EEG Decoding for Music Information Retrieval Research (Schapiro Center, Room 750)
- T5: Natural Language Processing for MIR (Northwest Corner Building, Room 501)
- T6: Why Hip-Hop is interesting (Northwest Corner Building, Room 602)
I just collected all the materials of them.
- T1. This Github repo has slides and many useful links.
- T2. A Google slide for the tutorial
- T3. This webpage contains the slides and audio examples
- T4. Github repo for the slides and iPython notebooks
- T5. Here‘s a webpage with slides, iPython notebooks, and word2vec model for music corpora
- T6. This blog post for Ethan’s part, this slides for Jan’s, and Dan’s part coming soon.
It would be nicer if they are all gathered in a Github repo like the late-breaking session.